This page is bilingual. Scroll down for English.
- 请勿误传或夸张自己的水平、等级、训练经历、训练活动、在KMG或在Krav Maga中的地位。我们希望并要求学生保持谦虚。
1. RESPECT. Treat all KMG members, Instructors, staff, and members of the public with integrity and respect.
- Treat KMG members, Instructors, and Staff with respect, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, political beliefs, and socio-economic status.
- Give due respect to Instructors and Staff, and abide by their authority in the School and with regards to Krav Maga.
- Respect the formal line up at the beginning and end of each class. Stand straight, be attentive, and do not chat with other Students.
- Do not publicly criticize or denigrate other KMG Students or Instructors.
- Follow the guidelines for Grading / Level Testing, especially the minimum training requirements for each level. If your Instructor does not authorize you to test for any reason, do not negotiate or insist on grading. Rather, seek to improve and meet the requirements for the next round of testing.
- Pay your dues on time, and respect the tuition set by your school. KMG HQ regulates the fees at KMG-affiliated schools to ensure they are reasonable fees to Students while maintaining high quality of teaching and training.
- When visiting other schools, whether KMG or not, be respectful of their rules, instructions, and training culture. Do not insist on your way.
2. DISCIPLINE AND RESPONSIBILITY IN TRAINING. When in the training studio, Students are expected to be mindful of their behavior before, during, and after class.
- Be on time, be in proper training attire, and be ready to train.
- Always pay attention to the Instructor and not to other distractions.
- If you come late or early, do not join a class that has already started without acknowledgement or instruction from the Instructor or Assistant. Similarly, do not leave the training room in the middle of class without first getting permission from the Instructor or Assistant.
- Be a good training partner. Feed attacks properly and hold pads as your Instructor directs you so that your partner can train and learn the techniques properly, and to avoid injury.
- Practice only what you are taught, and always follow the directions of the Instructor.
- No horseplay in the training area.
- Do not borrow another person’s equipment without his/her permission.
3. INTEGRITY AND HONOR. Always act with integrity and honor, and avoid boastful or braggart behavior.
- Do not use the techniques you are taught to initiate fights or show off.
- Do not misrepresent or exaggerate your qualifications, grade level, experience, activities or role in KMG and Krav Maga. Modesty is expected and required.
- Avoid any circumstances where there is a potential for a real or perceived conflict between your personal interests and those of your school and Instructors.
4. SAFETY AND HEALTH. Be mindful of safety in training, both for yourself and for fellow Students.
- Maintain good hygiene. Come to class clean all the time, and do not come when sick.
- Remove all jewelry, watches, and hardware and keep pockets empty when training, for your own safety and the safety of others.
- Never lose your temper in training, especially in fighting / sparring.
- Always look out for the health and well-being of your training partner.
- Always hold pads correctly and feed attacks in accordance with what is being taught, as incorrect pad holding and attacks can result in injury. If you are unable to do this for whatever reason, inform the Instructor so he can provide a solution.
5. LAWS OF THE LAND AND KMG REGULATIONS. Abide the laws of the land, act in accordance with and uphold the KMG Regulations.
- Maintain a clean criminal record, seek to respect and abide by the laws of his / her country of residence, as well as any other territories he / she visits.
- Abide by regional and international KMG regulations as provided by your school. Always act in accordance to the spirit and the letter of these regulations.