Learn from the source!
Krav Maga Master Eyal Yanilov returns to Beijing for one night of all-out multiple attacker survival.
WHEN: 2017年4月21日 April 21, 2017 (周五 Friday) 19:00 – 22:00
WHERE: 北京耀中国际学校体育馆（朝阳区后八里庄5号近红领巾公园）Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS), Honglingjin Park, 5 Houbalizhuang, Chaoyang District
On April 21, 2017, KMG is hosting an exclusive 3-hour training event with Master Eyal Yanilov, featuring one of the most important and exciting topics in Krav Maga today: defending and surviving against multiple attackers.
This is not your average multiple attacker drill. For this major event, we kick things into high gear, learning how to survive against two or more threats in various high-risk situations, including standing and on the ground, in open and limited space, and against unarmed or armed attackers. Participants will be guided through the principles and tactics of multiple attacker situations to solve and survive different high-risk simulations.
This is an Open Event! If you’re totally new to combat or if you’ve trained other martial arts and combat sports, then this a great experience of Krav Maga and how we deal with all kinds of real-world fighting and violence scenarios.
If you’re a long-time Krav Maga practitioner, you will find fresh simulations and situations to challenge and engage you, while learning to apply your previous knowledge and training to survive and fight.
And best of all? You’ll get to train with our amazing, inclusive KMG China community, plus some friends flying in from around Asia. There’s nothing quite like a gathering with this high-energy group, who love to challenge each other and learn together.
关于Eyal Yanilov | Who is Eyal Yanilov?
Eyal是马伽术创始人Imi Lichtenfeld (Imi Sde-Or)（已故）的嫡传大弟子，自14岁起跟随创始人研习马伽术。Eyal是发展现代马伽术体系的主力推手，将第三方保护板块纳入马伽术体系并进一步发展相关技能，第三方保护是马伽术体系的支柱板块之一。Eyal规划了全套马伽术教学体系的完整课程，设计了如今我们熟知的评级机制。
Credited with developing the modern Krav Maga system, Eyal was the foremost student of Krav Maga creator Imi Lichtenfeld (Imi Sde-Or), having trained with Imi since he was 14 years old. He is responsible for developing third-party protection (VIP protection) techniques, one of the pillars of Krav Maga, and creating the entire Krav Maga curriculum and ranking system that we know today.
Eyal was also the first to bring Krav Maga out of Israel in the 1980s. He started Krav Maga programs in over 40 countries worldwide and personally trained the first generation of Krav Maga Instructors across the United States, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
Eyal has taught military and law enforcement units, personal protection professionals, and civilians all over the world. He is currently the Chief Instructor of Krav Maga Global (KMG).Event Details | 训练营详情
日期 Date: 2017年4月21日 April 21, 2017 (周五 Friday)
时间 Time: 19:00 to 22:00
地点 Location: 北京耀中国际学校体育馆（朝阳区后八里庄5号近红领巾公园）Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS), Honglingjin Park, 5 Houbalizhuang, Chaoyang District
Master Class Ticket 大师营价格: 500 RMB
Participants must be 15 and above to join this event.
Spots will be limited due to space restrictions, so book early if you want to secure your spot. Payment must be made for registration to apply.
Note: Regular classes will be cancelled on April 20 and 21 (Thursday and Friday) to make way for the camp.
What to Wear and Bring | 衣着与携带
1 常规训练着装和运动鞋（ 不允许赤足训练）
5 水、能量饮料（佳得乐、宝矿力等） ，少许补充能量的小食（推荐）。
1. Regular training attire and shoes (no barefoot training)
2. Groin guard
3. Mouth guard
4. Light shinguards and MMA gloves
5. Water, energy drinks (Gatorade, Pocari, etc.), and light energy snacks (recommended)
6. Change of clothes (you will sweat, so bring several extra shirts)
Reminder About Training Clothes | 训练着装须知
Wear comfortable sneakers or training shoes (we have a no-barefoot policy). Please do not wear shoes that are new or have not been broken in.
– Comfortable exercise clothes are fine, but it would be best to wear t-shirts, not tank tops or sleeveless shirts, as they can affect your or your partner’s ability to do certain techniques.
– Avoid clothing with unnecessary hardware (i.e. additional decorative zippers, buttons, buckles, metal chains, plastic pieces, etc) because it can cause injury during training.
– For women, please avoid low-cut tops and very short shorts, as they may limit your ability to do certain techniques.
3. Remove All Accessories, Empty Pockets During Training
All participants will be asked to remove all jewelry, watches, and accessories during training. This includes without exception all earrings, necklaces and bracelets, timepieces, activity trackers, and other similar wearables. Participants must also not carry anything on them during training. Mobile phones, wallets, keys, etc. must stay in their bags in the storage area during training.
Other Important Guidelines | 补充重要须知
1 训练期间请勿带任何参观/陪同者。 本次训练营是闭门训练。
1. Please do not bring visitors or companions during the training session. The camp is a closed-door training session, and anyone not participating in the camp will not be allowed in the training area.
2. If you have any existing injuries or health conditions, please make sure to get clearance with your doctor before signing up for the camp. Also, we ask that you kindly inform us at the start of the session if you have previous injuries or limitations, so the instructor will know how to direct you during the training.
3. As a respect to the school and the instructors, we expect participants to keep all devices in storage and pay full attention during training hours. As such, please note the following:
a. Participants are not allowed to take photos and videos during the training period, as part of our general school rules.
b. Mobile phones and all other electronic devices must be kept in your bags during training. If you must answer a phone during the middle of training, please excuse yourself and take the call outside, where you will not distract the rest of the group.
c. As a respect to everyone training, please do not be disruptive during the seminar. Do not talk while the trainer is giving instruction, no horseplay, and avoid leaving the group in the middle of training.
d. Bullying or unnecessarily aggressive behavior will NOT be tolerated. Anyone seen acting this way will be removed from the seminar without refund.
4. We will be taking official videos and photos during the training camp, which will be uploaded to our website as post-event multimedia material. If you do not want your photo or video shown, please inform us so we can exclude you from the final selection of images. (NOTE: This does not apply to the group photo at the end of the camp, as this will be a standard photo posted on our website.)